DATE : 23.08.2011BY : SHAREEN
The Quarterly Quality Meeting was successfully conducted on the 16th Aug 2011. This has been the 2nd round of combined Quality cum SOP/ ISO 9001 Management Meeting held in the HQ together with the BODs, BMs & SOP Coordinators from all the branches. The main agenda of this meeting was as follows:
- SOP Coordinator’s Presentation on the progress of their Departmental Quality Objectives established since Jan 2011. All the planned vs achieved targets for all the departments were presented during this session.
- QMR's presentation on the overall SOP/ ISO milestone events since Jan 2011, Client Ratings, Bid vs Awarded jobs & Overall KPI/ KRA achievement of all the branches.
- Review of the previous Management Review MOM.
Following KPI recognition was awarded to the winners of the previous Quarterly Quality Meeting:
1) 1st Branch Ranking was Kulim Branch with KPI/KRA rating of 86% &
Achievement of 'VERY GOOD ' Performance Category
2) 2nd Branch Ranking was Lumut Branch with KPI/KRA rating of 85% &
Achievement of 'VERY GOOD' Performance Category
3) 3rd Branch Ranking was Malacca Branch with KPI/KRA rating of 83% &
Achievement of "VERY GOOD' Performance Category
Leopad Group has also participated in the Quality Management Excellence Award 2011 organized by Malaysian Productivity Corporation, MOSTI.
That’s all updates on the Quality > SOP > ISO 9001 segment of Leopad Group!
Well done to all branches for your hardwork & determination, keep the spirits high & continue striving for
Quality Excellence of Leopad Group!